Powered By Blogger

About us

My photo
Hi welcome to our blog. Davinder and I are married and love all things textiles.We have a passion for pattern and have decided not to only make our products but share a bit about the things we love. We hope you get inspired and please leave comments we love to hear from you. Enjoy!! Davinder and Caroline

Tuesday 7 February 2012

baby Bubble


Well I have been rather distracted over the last couple of months, and who could blame me, on the 19th of November we had a beautiful baby boy, Joshua Thomas Madaher weighing a huge 9lb 12oz!!!

So we are now a family of five and loving every minute.... despite the lack of sleep it is such a joy to be mother to this beautiful new life, Joshua is a beautiful Boy and Davinder, myself and the kids love him so much.






No comments:

Post a Comment