Powered By Blogger

About us

My photo
Hi welcome to our blog. Davinder and I are married and love all things textiles.We have a passion for pattern and have decided not to only make our products but share a bit about the things we love. We hope you get inspired and please leave comments we love to hear from you. Enjoy!! Davinder and Caroline

Thursday 25 August 2011

Beautiful Garden Centre

When visiting my Family in the lovely Eden Valley, just on the edge of the Lake District in Cumbria a few weeks back, I took Naomi and Caleb to the most beautiful Garden centre, Larch Cottage Nurseries. I remember visiting this place when I was younger with my Mum and have enjoyed many a coffee there, but this time it seemed even more beautiful and the owners have installed many unusual features and creative sculptures and building work.

If You are visiting the Penrith area and your a garden lover you must pay a visit to this place, it is so tranquil and creative it will encourage the most infrequent of gardeners to get there hands dirty and get out there in the sunshine.

Just take a look at my pictures and you'll know what I'm talking about this place is truly amazing....

Read more about them at their website......  http://www.larchcottage.co.uk/





All the little paths and archways are so much fun to explore
Once you have selected your plants from a really unusual range you can go and enjoy a coffee in the Cafe and sit on the balcony and enjoy watching the birds fly over and the sun shine.




Cafe is lovely and the cakes are delicious.

There is a lot to discover here your children will love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment