Powered By Blogger

About us

My photo
Hi welcome to our blog. Davinder and I are married and love all things textiles.We have a passion for pattern and have decided not to only make our products but share a bit about the things we love. We hope you get inspired and please leave comments we love to hear from you. Enjoy!! Davinder and Caroline

Friday 4 November 2011

Time for making sock friends....


Its that time of year when you may be sorting out your kids old socks and tights well don't throw them away put them to good use on these rainy autumn days and get crafting with your kids.
making puppets or sock friends, they will love it..

All you need is....
imagination
glue
scissors
felt
googly eyes
polyester toy stuffing
needle and thread 
buttons
ribbon






I helped Naomi and Caleb to stitch up their little sock friends and they loved using the stuffing to fill up the socks. They picked out buttons and trims to give them cute faces and stuck them on with glue.
here are the fantastic results....


I just Love my kids they are so cute!!!

Have fun making your sock friends and tweet me your pics...



No comments:

Post a Comment