Powered By Blogger

About us

My photo
Hi welcome to our blog. Davinder and I are married and love all things textiles.We have a passion for pattern and have decided not to only make our products but share a bit about the things we love. We hope you get inspired and please leave comments we love to hear from you. Enjoy!! Davinder and Caroline

Wednesday 9 October 2013

It's been a while


It's been so long since I last posted on my blog, perhaps because I've been a little distracted by a wonderful little boy who has brought so much Joy to our family and will be two years old this coming November.
I can't believe where the time has gone I think since he's my third child life is so very busy you barely have a moment to stop.

We moved house last year and Caleb started school and Naomi changed school so there has been a lot of transition for the kids and for us making new friends and getting to know our town of Market Harborough a little better.
My children seem to be growing up so fast and we have got busier taking them to clubs and activities in the week. 
But as Joshua is getting bigger now and sleeping through the night it is giving me the creative space I need to devote to my business again and begin making and designing new things. 
So in the coming weeks I'll share with you new things I have made and new things we are doing as a family, creative crafts, sewing, baking, country nature walks, shopping, magazines, vintage finds and generally anything that is interesting me and my family. 

So come along with me and get inspired by all that we are doing and see my small business 'my poppet petite' grow as I begin to create new product for www.notonthehighstreet.com
And my etsy shop. 

So will meet you back here very soon. X
Caroline. X


No comments:

Post a Comment