Powered By Blogger

About us

My photo
Hi welcome to our blog. Davinder and I are married and love all things textiles.We have a passion for pattern and have decided not to only make our products but share a bit about the things we love. We hope you get inspired and please leave comments we love to hear from you. Enjoy!! Davinder and Caroline

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Green and Yellow

Well two weeks ago a lovely Etsy customer contacted me she liked two cushions I had in my Etsy shop but wanted to give them as a gift to a friend who loves Green and Yellow. These colour combinations don't really feature in my collection but that was not a problem I was happy to make this unique  order, and she was thrilled with the results. 
The customer wanted one of my Home appliqué cushions along with a Suffolk puff cushion. 
These suffolk puff cushions are so tactile and have real impact mixed in with other prints and appliqué cushions. 
So be confident with your colour and be bold with your cushions, these two cushions look great and I would get some other printed cushions to mix in with them just to add some other elements of colour. These two cushions are not holding back on the colour and as the customer said 'she can't wait to give them as a gift' 
Don't hesitate to get in touch with me if you want a very unique order and have special colour or fabric requirements I will be happy to help and you won't find anything like it on the high street. 
To see more of my products head to my Etsy shop or my not on the high street shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment