Powered By Blogger

About us

My photo
Hi welcome to our blog. Davinder and I are married and love all things textiles.We have a passion for pattern and have decided not to only make our products but share a bit about the things we love. We hope you get inspired and please leave comments we love to hear from you. Enjoy!! Davinder and Caroline

Sunday 20 October 2013

Wedding cushion's

This month I got a lovely request from a customer through Not On The High Street to create an Ampersand cushion with her Son and future daughter-in-laws initials.
The customer liked my Alphabet cushion available on the site.
This is quickly becoming one of my best selling products especially for boys!! 
The customer hoped I could make three for her Son's wedding but of course using different fabric. 
The theme of the wedding was a bit of a country/vintage/ theme and the idea was to have these cushions on display as a surprise for the Bride and Groom.
So I sent some fabric ideas. 
This was probably too much choice and it took a while to decide but I am sure we came up with the best choice and I was so thrilled with the finished result.
The customer loved them so much and wrote me such a kind email here's a snippet......

I could not ask for better praise from a customer so delighted she was happy with them!


I also suggested adding the wedding date and couples name and this worked really well. 

I used this pretty fabric on the back of all the cushions and of course my lovely 'My poppet Petite' labels stitched to each one.

Contact me if you would like something similar the cushions have a zip opening filled with a feather cushion pad and the size 35x35cm (14x14") they are available in my shop.
www.notonthehighstreet.com/mypoppetpetite 
 
Or you can contact me direct. 
Would love to know what you think so please do leave some comments lovely friends. 

See you back here again soon.
Caroline x

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow these look amazing! They're really cute and quirky. I might order some from you early next year if you're still making them by then!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete