Powered By Blogger

About us

My photo
Hi welcome to our blog. Davinder and I are married and love all things textiles.We have a passion for pattern and have decided not to only make our products but share a bit about the things we love. We hope you get inspired and please leave comments we love to hear from you. Enjoy!! Davinder and Caroline

Tuesday 22 February 2011

gift for my parents

Thought you might be interested to see a recent gift I made for my parents who celebrated 40 years of marriage, this is a piece I worked on using vintage fabric and an old cotton embroidered tray cloth, I used a beautiful lace circle I picked up in an old antiques shop in Normandy. I then got the peice framed for them.

I used the hymn "Love Divine" as the they had it at their ceremony all those years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment