Powered By Blogger

About us

My photo
Hi welcome to our blog. Davinder and I are married and love all things textiles.We have a passion for pattern and have decided not to only make our products but share a bit about the things we love. We hope you get inspired and please leave comments we love to hear from you. Enjoy!! Davinder and Caroline

Wednesday 23 February 2011

More cakes

Just thought since I've been on the subject of cake I would share with you what I did for my little girls birthday.
She wanted a Butterfly fairy party so I set to make her a sparkly cake with amazing edible glitter bought from a professional cake shop in Leicester.



I also picked up these amazing cup cake decorations from monsoon, they made the cup cakes that the party girls took home look amazing, and they were so much fun to make, I wrapped them all in cello bags and added a little tag to say thankyou for coming. They looked amazing and were so easy to do.
You get 24 in the pack and they cost around £8
so worth it !!!!

You just place the fairies into your cup cake icing


I also had some edible stars that you can just
see on the butter icing in this picture.

All ready to go !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment